Luxury Bespoke Fitted Kitchens, Bedrooms & Interiors
Acanthus Design are a leading Bespoke Fitted Kitchens & Bedroom company in the UK, based in Crosby, Liverpool. You can find our head office & High street showroom on Liverpool Rd by the Pioneer Bar & Brassiere.
Acanthus have over 30 years experience in Designing & Producing Premium & Affordable Hand made, Bespoke Fitted furniture.
We have produced many styles of Bespoke Fitted furniture over the years, From traditional to contemporary, creating stunning bespoke items to our clients custom requirements in Cheshire, Liverpool & Surrounding Area’s.
Our Luxury Bespoke Kitchens are tailored perfectly to your requirements, offering you total control over design & style working in hand with our designers. A Designated Projected Manger will work alongside Your Designer to help you select everything from style, colours & appliances. We offer professional, impartial advise to ensure you make the right choice for your specific requirements.
From Concept to Completion we offer a high end personal service & can project manage everything from electrical & plumbing to building works offering a complete project management service, making the whole process stress free for you the client.
The Ethos of Acanthus
At Acanthus we pride ourselves on being first and foremost a design company. In our lives good design makes the most impact, gives the best value and the most pleasure.
Quality of design is the single most important ingredient in the mixing bowl for any new project but particularly for the kitchen in your home. The kitchen is possibly the most important space we live in and has become a space without boundaries, over spilling into family space, dining and entertainment.
The Acanthus team mix design flair and passion with the ability to listen to your wishes and help you achieve what you truly want, a truly bespoke service. Our designers still retain real ability with a pencil and paper whilst also utilising state of the art design software when required.
The Quality of materials selected for your project will have been approved by the Acanthus design team and selected as the best for the application required. Quality advice will always be given during your selection process. Quality of installation will always be maintained and monitored by the Acanthus design team.
The Milano offers a modern look incorporating materials such as Parapan’s solid acrylic doors & panels while utilising solid woods & veneers to create a balance of materials and an overall contemporary feel. From straight lines to sensual curves the Milano has something to suit everyone & can be tailored to suit most budgets.
Furniture Prices From £10,000
The English Classic Kitchen has a timeless style while carrying a contemporary feel through the use of modern fixtures, fittings & materials. Available in both an in frame & lay on door style and is supplied in a choice of Farrow & Ball colours. Features of the English Classic range can vary dependant on design but many include oak dove tailed drawer boxes, traditional over mantles & our very own Acanthus mouldings.
Furniture Prices From £15,000
The Barcelona Kitchen offers the perfect balance between modern & traditional Kitchen furniture combining a mixture of solid woods & beautiful burr veneers to produce timeless elegant kitchens. . Features of the Barcelona range can vary dependant on design but many include Oak Dove tailed Drawer boxes, Traditional Over mantles & our very own Acanthus mouldings.
Furniture Prices From £15,000
- Following your initial enquiry, an appointment will be made with a Designer to visit your property.
- The initial consultation will establish your requirements & outline your needs, wants & wishes.
- Your designer will also carry out an initial survey to aid in producing your preliminary Design.
Designing your Kitchen
- Following your initial meeting, a dedicated designer will start to produce your design free of charge.
- full plans, elevations & visual concept images will be produced using state of the art 3D Design Software.
- In addition to your Kitchen Design a Mood board will be produced to help visualise colours & interior finishes.
The Next Step
- Once your initial design has been produced you will be invited to view your design at our showroom.
- Along with full drawings your designer will showcase your concept images in our presentation area. Allowing you to view your concept kitchen on a large screen
- During the presentation you will have the opportunity to discuss & view examples of materials, products & finishes.
- At this stage you will receive a detailed quote showing a full breakdown of furniture, appliances & worktop costs.
Placing Your Order
- Kitchen Order’s should be placed a minimum of 12 weeks prior to your required installation Date.
- To Place your Order a Deposit payment is required to commission the building of your furniture.
- If your kitchen installation is further than 12 weeks away a small retainer payment can be made. A full deposit is required 12 weeks prior to installation
- We currently Accept BACS, Cheque’s & Card Payments through Paypal (card payments carry a surcharge)
- Finance is available (Click Here)
What Happens Next
- Once a deposit/retainer payment has been made your kitchen plans will be available for you to take home. Additional copies on request for any other contractors who may require them as part of your project.
- A Project manager will be assigned to your project. Your Project manager will help assist with other trades required to produce your finished project
- Your project manager where required will advise on electrical & plumbing requirements within your Kitchen & Liaise with architects/builders.
Kitchen Installation – What to Expect
- The average kitchen installation takes 2 weeks from delivery to installation of worktops.
- A designated installation team will install your kitchen overseeing other trades and ensuring the whole project is completed on time.
- When installation is complete a specialised cleaning team will detail the kitchen, ensuring every component of the kitchen is free from dust and ready for use.
- Following the valet service your designer will return for a final time to complete a walk through of the kitchen ensuring you are completely satisfied.
Arrange your consultation
To arrange an initial meeting with a designer You can contact us via our contact page or call 0151-924-3665. We do not charge for our designs & if you purchase a Kitchen or bedroom from acanthus we will offer savings on additional furniture purchased.
Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.